Thursday, March 26, 2009

I went to Atlanta last weekend to visit two of my college roommates and we had so much fun! However, it has been quite a long time since I have flown on an airline other than Southwest. I forgot that with other airlines, you don't always get to preboard. On my way out to Georgia, I got caught in traffic in Las Vegas and got to the plane 20 minutes before takeoff. I was the last one on the plane and had to ride the lovely aisle chair to the BACK of the plane. I kept awkwardly elbowing people and touching them. To top it off, my seat was in the middle so the poor man who was sitting on the aisle had to get up so that I could lunge into my seat. Looking back though it was really funny. People don't know how to react to me half the time so I find it easiest to crack jokes from the beginning. Despite the hassle of traveling, the trip was so worth it!

I am excited for this next week because I have a school presentation out in Delta which should be fun. I'll let you know how it goes!

- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment